Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Error message when loading Video files

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbefloyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error message when loading Video files
    Posted: 04-May-2005 at 19:53

Hi Edy

Great program I am having problems running video files on my destop computer when I run the demo on my laptop it playes fine but when I run it on other pc's I get the ERROR: VID_CPlayer: Initlize renderer -Error [E_CLASSNOTFOUND] (VID_Core.cpp 583)

What is that telling me, My system is a pentium III 996Ghz 384 Ram XP with GForceFX 5500 PCI Dual Display card

I would love to be a bata tester for your product it has great potential can you help me make it work

Thanks

Edited by sbefloyd
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2005 at 23:09

Hi,

This error message can mean two things:

Please let me know if it worked for you.

Regards,

Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
sbefloyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbefloyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 01:10

Hi Edy

I tried loading direct X

Checking the codec but had the same problem I am not sure what is differnt the other systems then why it runs fine on one of my laptops and not on the other or it runs on one desktop and not at all on the other two machices that I checked. any other things that may cause the system to error out when loading video files that run in other video programs

Once again thanks for your indepth knowloge of what going to be a really cool progam

Floyd

Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 12:01

There is another possible cause: the display adapter capabilities. DjsVideo requires the adapter to meet a minimum requirements, and we've found some display adapters that can't run the application.

Try to upgrade the drivers for your display adapter. Ensure that the new drivers are DirectX 9 compliant.

Regards,

Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic