Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Awesome!! Great work EDY!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dj_Shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Awesome!! Great work EDY!
    Posted: 06-Dec-2005 at 00:47

HI Edy, This is Dj Shawn from Nashville, just wanted to drop a quik line to tell you I finnaly retired my "older" original DJS Mk1 that I have been ussing for years now, for the NEW latest MK2!

IT ROCKS!!.. Like others though I am still waiting for my dream to come true when DJS has a master tempo setting.. but I'm going to try this NEW version out this weekend at the club, I've been playing with it on my home DJ rig and it's seems alot more stable (especialy on WinXP) then the older versions.. I LOVE the fact that now the browse for songs window can be resized HUGE!.. That alone to me is worth paying for again  *The "other" little thing I was wondering, is if there is a way to disable or not show the (auto gain, master and monitor) controls at the bottom?.. I'll never use these, and they just kind of get in the way.. It's not a big deal, but if it's possible let me know...

*One last quik "Q", On the older players I had created .BAT files to open multible players that opened with one click and set each players X Y cordinates on the screen, so I don't have to move them everytime I start DJS... Is this possible with the new players, since DJS now combines 2 players? I want to run 2 DJS's at the same time, 4 players total, and have the batch file open them each at a certain X Y cordinates?

Thanks,, Keep up the great work,,.. ROCK ON!

Edited by Dj_Shawn
[Dj_Shawn Rocks The House!]
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Dec-2005 at 11:51

Hi Shawn!

Thank you very much! It's great to hear from you again!

Hidding the master volume controls: ok, added to the to-do list . You're right that it would be much more handy to have those controls hidden together with the lower panel.

Command line options: YES! They're supported:

/x <value>
/y <value>

Cheers!

Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
Dj_Shawn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dj_Shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jan-2006 at 11:32

Edy!.. Again all I can say is WOW!!!.. VJ-2 totaly rocks!.. I've been playing with it in the club for over a month now with not a glitch yet! I'm running it on a Windows XP machine I built a few years ago, but just upgraded to handle VDJ (1.4 GHZ Athlon, 2 sound cards, 512mb ddr ram, a 300gig HD, and a Nvidia Geforce FX5200 video card with S-Video out for the video screens!) run's like a top!

This has got me more excited then the first time I found the original 1.0 beta version of DJS for playing mp3's!.. a whole new world has been opened that I think alot of night club DJ's have been dreaming about for a lifetime thanks to you!... (mixing videos!) It doesnt get much better then that!... I'll be sending you my $200 bucks very soon for VDJ... My long nights DJ'ing are so much more fun now that I can mix and play video!.. YOU ROCK!!!

Keep me updated on any new cool additons, tweaks, versions, beta trails, I will be glad to help with any info, money, or idea's you may need or want with VDJ, I'm sold on it now!...

VDJ ROCKS!!!

ROCK ON!!!!.... Dj_Shawn / Nashville TN. USA

www.djshawn.com <-My DJ site

www.silveradosdancehall.com <-The Club

Edited by Dj_Shawn
[Dj_Shawn Rocks The House!]
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2006 at 18:55

Hi again Shawn!

Thank you very much! It's great to hear that the program works SO good!! I'm working very hard on improving it and fixing the problems found by users.

Also, thank you for your help offer!! Let's consideer it in the opposite way: let me know about any improvement or feature you would like to see in the program, and I'll tell you what would be required to add it.

Initially you could greatly help me by testing a new version I'm working on. It looks exactly as the one you're using, but it uses a totaly new video playback engine with support for hardware acceleration. I'll send you the executable to your email. Once this engine is completely tested then I'll be able to add 3D mixing effects and more!

Again, thank you! And Happy New Year 2006!

Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic