Ripping DVD’s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DJ-Lee View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DJ-Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28-Oct-2007 at 18:13
Hallo

Im use Smartripper too and I dont Convert the Videos in a diffrent format. I just let them *.vob. Yes I know they are big, but I love good Quality an 500GB are not expensiv anymore (at least 2 Disks for Backup!!)
Alan Ross View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Alan Ross Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07-Nov-2007 at 04:58
I've been using the same program for a couple of years now, with no complaints... http://www.aoamedia.com/dvd_ripper.htm
It's a one-stop batch converter which will rip each music video (chapter) into a separate avi, mpeg1 or mpeg2 file, and for those of you who also want an 'audio only' ripped from the dvd, it can extract a wav file from each chapter, too. There's also a preview screen to help you to monitor progress. My format of choice is divx(avi), but with a higher bitrate than standard. With a bitrate of 2000, your average music video is about 50-60mb.
I've noticed that the divx codec struggles if you're playing a divx music video with a divx background video or divx video logo overlay. Nowadays I just ensure that my background vids & video overlays are mpeg or wmv format, and have no problems.
Cujucuyo View Drop Down

Quote Cujucuyo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 04:19
I like Imtoo dvd ripper but the one thing that I am having trouble is with ripping the mixes from promo only. I would like to be able to rip the mix sets and keep them as one file?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12