Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Directx Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Directx Error
    Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 10:31

Hi,

I have Version 3 running in demo mode - been working fine on a PIII 700 with ATI Radeon 9250 graphics card in single display mode.

I tried to connect up a projector through the svideo out on the graphics card and enable the second monitor.

I get a message that the graphics card does not support directx & no videos will play - if I turn the second screen off it works fine again on the PC monitor.

Anyone any ideas how to resolve ?

Thanks

Colin.

cht View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jun-2006 at 16:55

Bought an Nvidia card with composite output for £30 and that resolved the problem.

Colin.

Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2006 at 00:26
Great! :)

It's good to see that the VJ2 can work in even in a PIII. Thank you for letting me know!

Best regards,
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
maertens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maertens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2006 at 14:40
I'm having the same problem. Upgraded to a larger video card (ATI Radepm X700), Get that stupid Direct X error message when opening Deejaysytem 3.0 software. ARGGGGGGhhh
     Mark
maertens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maertens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2006 at 00:37
Dahhhh, I fixed the problem. Just had to reset the picture quality for the secondary monitor to a higher setting.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic