Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Format not supported?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonytutton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Format not supported?
    Posted: 17-Apr-2007 at 17:43

I have downloaded the video mixing software, and it looks perfect for what i need. However, i have bought and downloaded 3 music videos which are wmv format, and are DRM protected. According to the support page on deejay system, this format is fully supported. But i cant get any of the videos to play. The software wont find the files. And if i try dragging and dropping the files in to the player, it says FORMAT UNSUPPORTED ???

Any Ideas, i want to try and use this software in a club very soon!!

Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2007 at 21:41
Hello,

Sorry, but at this time the DRM-support works with Windows Media AUDIO files only. DRM-protected videos are not supported yet. We are looking for a solution for these videos, but I cannot guarantee this to be fixed soon. We'll do our best.

Best regards,
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 03:02
It would be very good to be able to play/show commercial DVD video music.  And also be able to do this by chapter on the video DVD.  Then we could put in a DVD and play/show any one song.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic