Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

720 X 480 video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gbaeznc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 720 X 480 video
    Posted: 24-Aug-2007 at 17:55
Question.... my laptop doesn't match the video and audio when I use a video that 720 X 480. The picture plays... but the audio is ahead of the video. The 720 X 480 is 30 fps. 640 X 480 at 24 fps plays fine. 720 X 480 at 30 fps plays fine on my PC at the house. Is the problem with the laptop or the video size?
Gil
Supermix Productions
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2007 at 21:21
This problems is likely that your laptop is not powerful enough for playing that size of video with Deejaysystem VJ2. Sometimes a small increment in the video dimensions can dramatically reduce performance due to the graphic drivers.

I recommend you to wait for the next VJ2 version. The video playback engine has been greatly optimized for big video sizes, even in dual-screen mode, so your laptop should be able to play it without problems.

We expect to release next version in 2-3 weeks.
Best regards,
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
gbaeznc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gbaeznc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Aug-2007 at 00:38
Thanks Edy. I'll keep my eyes out for the update.
Gil
Supermix Productions
Supermix Productions
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic