Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Video & Music out of Sync

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Video & Music out of Sync
    Posted: 04-Sep-2007 at 09:35
I have the latest version of DJ System but some of my MP4 created with PowerCDG to Karaoke Video converter V1.0.23 are our of Sync Can any one either tell me:Is this a problem with playback or is this a ripping problem?If ripping problem can anyone recommend an alternative product other than Power CD+G to Video Karaoke Converter
Thanks B

Edited by Edy - 18-Mar-2013 at 14:06
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2007 at 07:15
Hello,

Try to play the files using different players, i.e. Media Player Classic, and check out if the problem persists. If so, then it's a ripping problem.

Regards
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
Dj_Shawn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dj_Shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2007 at 02:53
I've used a few Karaoke softwares over the years, one that I used most for ripping CD+G disc's was WinCDG Pro http://www.tyrannosoft.com/wincdgpro2.html and another good one I've used was Sax and Dottie's plug-in for Winamp http://www.sax-n-dotty.co.uk/
*I'm not much into Karaoke, but I know allot of KJ's that swear by these softwares :)

Not 100% sure they will work with VJ-2 but I assume they will since they basically have the ability to Rip Karaoke CD's to MP3+G / CD+G, etc...

Good luck :)

[Dj_Shawn Rocks The House!]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic