Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Writing Fault / Freezing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayadam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Writing Fault / Freezing
    Posted: 23-Sep-2007 at 09:00
Hello,

When I load in Audio MK2 at the right cd player a mp3 number he gives a Writing Fault in a number and freeze the system. Then I need to reset the whole laptop and after that I start the programme again and then the number wat freeze first is working.

Example:

Deck A: Paradise by the dashboardlight, running
Deck B: search a number and then load Brand New Day, after choising freeze, Paradise by the Dashboardlight is playing further, but deck B is freezing and I must reset.

Please help with this problem
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 10:53
Hello,

Ensure to re-download and install the latest version from our downloads section (http://www.deejaysystem.com/download.asp). You must install latest version overwriting the previous one.

If you really want to keep your current version then you should go to Settings > Advanced and disable the option "BPM Counter". This feature caused problems in previous versions because it uses a third-party library not developed by Deejaysystem.

Best regards,
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic