Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BETA 3.2 Suggestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmatheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BETA 3.2 Suggestions
    Posted: 22-Oct-2007 at 23:52
I know karaoke is somewhat of an afterthought, but....

1) Add a key changer in addition to the pitch control. For karaoke, the pitch control just won't do because the tempo changes too much on the song.

2) Add ability to display 1 additional column in the playlist that can be edited by the user. I will use it to type in the singers name for each song in the playlist. A "Phase II" to this would be adding the option to display the list of these in the video output screen during song transitions so the audience can see the singer rotation :).

Edited by cmatheny - 23-Oct-2007 at 00:54
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2007 at 11:09
Thank you for your suggestions!

Both options are planned for a future version. About suggestion 2, we plan to add a custom "comment" field that could be used by each user in the way needed by each one.

Best regards,
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
NiteRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Oct-2007 at 00:07
Edy would it be possible to have a small picture in picture so i can keep the video clip on screen and a small screen for live camera would be very useful at weddings, Ran the beta version on the weekend cpu meter indicates very little usage. 

Great job Dj/Vj NiteRay
>>>$$$<<<
Alan Ross View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Ross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Oct-2007 at 06:00
Originally posted by NiteRay NiteRay wrote:

Edy would it be possible to have a small picture in picture so i can keep the video clip on screen and a small screen for live camera would be very useful at weddings

You can do this already, selecting a live camera using the "logo" facility, so that your camera feed sits picture-in-picture style over the top of your video clip....... is that what you were asking for?
NiteRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Oct-2007 at 06:31
Yes that's what i had in mind............ Thanks Alan
>>>$$$<<<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic