Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FLV Files

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Betty0920 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty0920 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FLV Files
    Posted: 13-May-2008 at 02:01
Originally posted by albrightts albrightts wrote:

I am still having problems playing back .flv flies. I can play back some on my laptop but not on two Desktops Win XP SP2 that I have tried. What should I look at.

The audio will playback but no video.

Video Cards being used 512 NVIDIA also a 256 NVIDIA. I have 2 gig of DDR RAM and they are both a 3.0 ghz INtel P4.
Help please! New BETA 320 did not help.

I mean if you can't play back flv files, you can download a flv player. Moyea flv player is what I'm using. Hope it helps.Smile
wingtipvortex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingtipvortex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2008 at 09:18
Originally posted by Betty0920 Betty0920 wrote:

You can download moyea flv player. It is free. I'm using it for a long time and I have no problem with playing back flv files.
Just search "flvsoft" on google.com.
Good luck with you.

?
Betty0920 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty0920 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2008 at 01:45
You can download moyea flv player. It is free. I'm using it for a long time and I have no problem with playing back flv files.
Just search "flvsoft" on google.com.
Good luck with you.
albrightts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albrightts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2008 at 21:37
I went and downloaded the new Klcodec 3.70 Mega. No changes made other than that and everything works just fine. Even my laptop. There is a new version I seen today and I am downloading now. I will test it as well. New version is: K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 3.8.0 I found it at www.majorgeeks.com 

After installing this I have not had any real issues. I even tried it again on my laptop with a 128 meg nvidia chip. It worked on most videos tried except for two. I still have to test that some more. The Laptop is a DELL Latitude D800 Intel Centrino 1.8 with 1 GIG of RAM 80 GIG HD bought in 2004. It will play DVDs though a Projector without problems. I just do not understand why it will not play .mpg continuiosly before it will skip or jump to the next video or lockup and DVDs will play fine.

I do have another question. How can we make the screen of the program bigger or even change the font size of the program. I have a 22in LG Monitor and it seems to like 1280X1024. The problem is that VJ2 is very small and the font is real small and hard to read. Is there a way that you can make it in the software that we can resize the screen and the font size?

Thanks and we love software.
Tyler Albright
Albright Sound Productions

Tyler Albright

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingtipvortex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2008 at 08:40
Commin up Edy, Been a bit busy at the moment, but id like to test it completly so i know if its my error, most of the time it is....
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2008 at 21:42
Originally posted by wingtipvortex wingtipvortex wrote:

Same prob here, some worked and most not. I decided to do a complete reinstal of djs and codec pack, and worked like a charm. All flv files play without a problem now. btw, i am running 3.1.1 not new beta. Hope this helps you.

Can you tell me if the problem persists with latest Beta? I'd bet it will work perfect because that problem seems to be a codec-related problem.

Note: You can test the last beat just by unzipping the ZIP file into a new folder in your desktop and running the executable. The BETA will NOT affect your current setup, neither in Deejaysystem 3.1.1 nor in your video codecs.

Thanks!
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingtipvortex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2008 at 20:03
Same prob here, some worked and most not. I decided to do a complete reinstal of djs and codec pack, and worked like a charm. All flv files play without a problem now. btw, i am running 3.1.1 not new beta. Hope this helps you.
albrightts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albrightts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2008 at 17:59
I am still having problems playing back .flv flies. I can play back some on my laptop but not on two Desktops Win XP SP2 that I have tried. What should I look at.

The audio will playback but no video.

Video Cards being used 512 NVIDIA also a 256 NVIDIA. I have 2 gig of DDR RAM and they are both a 3.0 ghz INtel P4.
Help please! New BETA 320 did not help.
Tyler Albright
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic