Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A bit buggy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingtipvortex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A bit buggy
    Posted: 07-Feb-2008 at 11:59
Hi Edy, Just a quick note about some issiues with djsystem. On the whole, it is performing really well and im very happy with it, only sometimes after say 1 month of using, some little bugs show up. Most are insignifigant and dont pose any threat to me, but a major one is volume drop in player 2 at a rate of around 80%. VU meter only displays 3 or 4 green lights. turning off auto gain and pumping it up manualy brings it up to around 5 green lights. Saying this, i usally reinstall djsystem around every 2 weeks and it runs smooth again. This bug and others seem to be progressive over time, but as i said a reinstal of program and codecs seems to fix the problem. I dont mind doing this at all as it is no problem to me, but one thing id like to ask, is there a way to save keyboard config so i dont have to go through and set up the layout and settings everytime? Version 3.1.1 is the one i have found to be the most reliable, so i continiue to use it. My cpu usage is always between 2 and 12%. System is as follows....intel core 2 duo 1.87....geforce 8800gts640.....2 gig ram.....

Ive recently reformatted drives, if this bug resurfaces, i will send you a log at the time it happens. Thanks in advance, Andy

Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2008 at 21:39
Hi Andy,

First, I assure you that Deejaysystem itself doesn't do anything that could have that effect in the volume. Your problem seems quite strange. I have some questions:
  • Do you mean that it ONLY happens in Deck B? Does Deck A play always at the correct volume? If a song is loaded at Deck B and shows that problem, does it play correcly if you load the same song in Deck A?
  • What pheripherals are connected to your computer? Please specify all of them (i.e. mouse, keyboard, usb card read, joystick...)
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic