Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DJSystem 3.3.1 Probs with HD Clips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHoCi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DJSystem 3.3.1 Probs with HD Clips
    Posted: 25-Oct-2008 at 06:36

Hi

I have some svereal HD Musicvideo Clips, Sizes each File between 250 up to 400 MB - Format is 1280x720 - 50fps. After starting (OS is Windows Vista Home Professional) VJ2 and put in Channel A some of the HD Clips, everything works fine. But if i place some other HD Clip in Channel B the VJ2 says "not enough Memory" and the running HD Clips stucks to say in detail the Sound stucks. After that i had to re-install VJ2, because Vista comes up with Problem Windows wich says "...try to repair"

PC is a 2,5 Mhz Pentium GeForce 8700 Graphic and 1 GB RIMM (not the newest one, but it works till now)

What is meant with Memory ? Wich Memory ? Graphic Card ? RAM ? HD ? Virtual Memory ?
On my Laptop with same Vista OS i had no Problems to play HD's with VJ2 - right now tested....
wingtipvortex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingtipvortex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Oct-2008 at 09:41
Originally posted by CHoCi CHoCi wrote:

PC is a 2,5 Mhz Pentium GeForce 8700 Graphic and 1 GB RIMM (not the newest one, but it works till now)

Do you mean you run 1 gb RAM in your pc?? If you do, this WILL be the problem. Vista requires minimum 2 gig of RAM to run "properly". You really should have 4 gig for it to perform properly, even without running DeeJaySystem.

CHoCi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHoCi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Oct-2008 at 10:26
ok thanks i will check that
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2008 at 13:43
The "not enough memory" problem was refered to the graphic card's memory. Versions prior to 3.3.0 used display memory for video buffering, and this was really an issue when playing HD videos.

From version 3.3.0 and above, video buffering is done in RAM memory so this problem should just vanish when upgrading to latest VJ2 version.

Best regards,
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
CHoCi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHoCi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Nov-2008 at 04:58
hmmm, what should i say ?

It's Still not Working !
Video stucks when playing the HD Videos with the DJ Programm !

The following things i have armed meanwhile:

RAM Memory from 1 GB to 2 GB
New Graphic Card ATI Radeon HD 3650 AGP 512 MB DDR2

CPU is a old Pentium Extreme Edition 3,4 Mhz FSB 200Mhz Codname "Gallatin"
Videos are stored on the second slave HD wich works with UATA - tested some vids directy from File C - makes no different
Soundcard is a Terratec Aureon 5.1

If i look into the Task Manager while playing Videos CPU is working at 45 thru 60% - Momory Capacy is near full - may around 11 MB free

I tested the HD Videos with some other players (VCL and WMA Player) - absolutly no Probs while playing...

any ideas ?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic