Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Out of range

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rumu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Out of range
    Posted: 18-Nov-2008 at 06:05
When i load videos in my deejay system player my screen gives me an "out of range" signal after pressing the play button.What should i do?
wingtipvortex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingtipvortex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 06:29

Originally posted by rumu rumu wrote:

When i load videos in my deejay system player my screen gives me an "out of range" signal after pressing the play button.What should i do?

More information needed. What specs are you running?  Vista, XP??  Sounds like a video driver/resolution problem to me.  What GPU/S are you running?

Edit>>>>found this for you

When you try to start your computer in Normal mode, and you are using a new monitor, the screen display may appear garbled, or you may receive the following error message:

Signal out of range 
Back to the top
CAUSE
This behavior can occur if the signal from the video adapter exceeds the scan range of the new monitor. The video adapter setting for updating the screen (the refresh rate) is incompatible with the monitor. 
Back to the top
RESOLUTION
To resolve this behavior, either change the refresh rate, or change the video adapter settings.

To change the refresh rate:
Restart the computer, and while it is restarting, press F8 until the Startup menu appears. Press 3, and then press ENTER to start the computer in Safe mode.
Right-click the desktop, click Properties, and then click Settings.
Click Advanced, click Adapter, and then click Adapter Default from the Refresh Rate list. 
Click OK, click OK again, and then click Yes to restart the computer in Normal mode.
You can set the colors and screen area to your preferences under Display Properties. 

To change the video adapter settings:
Restart the computer, and while it is restarting, press F8 until the Startup menu appears. Press 3, and then press ENTER to start the computer in Safe mode.
Right-click the desktop, click Properties, and then click Settings.
Click Advanced, click Adapter, and then click Change. 
Click Next, and then click Display a list of all the drivers in a specific location, so you can select the driver you want.
Click Next, click Show all hardware, and then click Standard display types under Manufacturers.
Click Standard Display Adapter (VGA), and then click Next.
Click Yes, click Next, click Finish, and then click Yes to restart the computer.
After the computer starts, right-click the desktop, click Properties, and then click Settings.
Click 256 colors, click Apply, and then restart the computer.
After the computer starts, click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click System.
Click Device Manager, click View devices by type, and then click Display adapters.
Click Standard Display Adapter (VGA), click Remove, and then click OK.
Install all updated monitor drivers.

Edited by wingtipvortex - 27-Nov-2008 at 06:36
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic