Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looping a short video on 3.3.0?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retrocowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looping a short video on 3.3.0?
    Posted: 29-Mar-2009 at 04:02
I bought some cool short videos of things like space tunnels and flickering equalizer led's etc.  You know the ones.  Any way how can I make these things continuously play if I want on Deejaysystems 3.3.0?  This will be the determining factor on whether I will buy this software; I like everything else, just can't figure this out.  What is list loop?  Is that the secret??  Thanks in advance.....Retrocowboy
wingtipvortex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingtipvortex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2009 at 04:43

You just have to edit all your clips together on some editing software,  save it as one file (eg. visuals.avi) then go into Video out/Background, then load it on up.   Should be as simple as that. OR, you can of course load up your small vids one by one.

There may be another way to do it, but it works for me.

PS.  It will keep on looping until you disable it. 

Edited by wingtipvortex - 30-Mar-2009 at 04:57
retrocowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retrocowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2011 at 02:37
Thanks Wingtipvortex, I have figured out that the easiest way for me to create cool loopable short videos is to download or purchase the many loopable videos that are already available on the internet.  You just copy and paste them into the "background" section of deejaystem and they will automatically start looping.  A great place to get free downloads like these is www.movietools.info  they have some very high quality loopable video graphics for free.  I would also like to say that I love deejaysystem and I have been using it now for 3 years on a Vista based laptop.  It works great once I figured out how to set up cue points to remove the dead air from the beginnings of music videos and create the cool loopable backgrounds...  Many thanks to Edy.  He helped me with all of this in the past... VJ B-rad from Oklahoma here.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic