Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

VISUALIZER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GYPSY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VISUALIZER
    Posted: 23-Oct-2009 at 15:51
Is It Possible to run visualizer pattern generator in stead of the back ground file, want to run the patterns when not running video's  but using sound tracks on the VJ2.
Can any one help and recommend a good supplier that is not masively expensive.
Is there any body out there who just wants to say hi! or is it only complaints and problems for this site answer even if you can't answer the question as I am sure Edy will at some point in the future.
New member and just trying out the forum.

Edited by GYPSY - 25-Oct-2009 at 05:54
Best wishes to you and yours
Gypsy
Davie Lee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davie Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2009 at 18:53
Hi Gypsy
  I use Promo Only videos, and with there Hot Video series I get vision
backgrounds. They also sell them
on a video. Welcome to the Forum.
Davie LeeTongue
Davie Lee
GYPSY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GYPSY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2009 at 06:58
Davie Lee, Thanks for your reply and Sorry it has taken a while to get back.
I already have Promo's Ambient Videos these work fine to a degree, just wouuld like somethiing that responds with the music, I can get them to work on windows player, which is not much good when I use DeeJay to run the show.
If you Google VISUALIZER there are several companies doing them to varying degrees and they look stunning on the big screens.
The one I have seen is G-Force from www.soundspectrum.com take a look they have a free trial download just they want a licence for me to run it. So I need to know they will work on the system before I comite to it.
Great To Hear From USA hope all is well and work is good.
GYPSY
Gypsy
valkanela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valkanela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2009 at 12:57
There's one interesting thing: ClubDJ VJPro and EpicVJ softwares are using Deejaysystem's video engine and it's possible to use Soniq visualisations with them. Is there any way to make it possible to use these visualisations with DJS? Any BASS library or...? I know that DJS is stable as these other two softwares will never be, but...
GYPSY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GYPSY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2009 at 17:14
Valkanela Hi!
Noticed your responce on the forum and thought I should say hello. Don't know if possible or not but let me know if you find out anything, could be what I am looking for.
Took a look at your profile not giving much away, not sure where you are from and if you are using the deejay system.
watching with interest.
GYPSY
Gypsy
retrocowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retrocowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2011 at 02:07
I would sure like for deejaysystem to develop a real time visualizer.

That would give the VJ a way to play some cool video graphics while  just playing a basic audio music track (mp3). 

Playing the prerecorded visualizations look cheesy and just don't cut it.  It needs to be active with the music in real time.

Has anyone had any success with figuring out a way to do this?  I checked out that soundspectrum stuff, it's looks really cool..  but still not sure how to use it with deejaysystem????? One more question does deejaysystem work okay with windows 7 pro????  Thanks, in advance, VJ B-rad from Oklahoma here.....
Monray2931 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monray2931 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2011 at 20:19
Hi Guys,
I Have video replay capture and disabled the on screen artist display in winamp. I used this to capture hours of winamp milkdrop2 and set this as background in video vj2. It works perfectly to mp3 music and it's a pleasure to use. I now have a full visualization without dvd's or cd,s. Hope this helps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic