Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Desarrollo > Beta testing & Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Deejaysystem VJ2 3.5 Beta 4 (english)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2010 at 04:49
Any news on how long it will be before the next release?
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2010 at 06:39
Beta 4 has just been released. It's mostly a bugfix release while I complete the new external controller support system, which is now planned to Beta 5.
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
psoloz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psoloz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2010 at 16:15
Hello and grats, this software is very nice.
I'd like to ask a few things.

1) I can see no specific setting for PAL/NTSC, is there a hidden option/command for that?
2) Will/could there be an extra or a couple extra layers of video or images, similar to the logo layer? I think it'd be a very useful visual feature.

Thank you very much
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2010 at 12:04
Originally posted by psoloz psoloz wrote:

Hello and grats, this software is very nice.
I'd like to ask a few things.

1) I can see no specific setting for PAL/NTSC, is there a hidden option/command for that?
2) Will/could there be an extra or a couple extra layers of video or images, similar to the logo layer? I think it'd be a very useful visual feature.

Thank you very much

Thanks for your feedback!

1) There's no need for that option. Deejaysystem will load and play the videos no matter they're PAL or NTSC. The master video output will be player at the display's rate. You could even mix PAL and NTSC videos together.

2) You can use Phothosop, GIMP or any other image editor for creating a big picture with as much logos or images as you like. Remember to leave the background transparent (alpha = 0). Then, load the picture as LOGO, make it centered and zoom it to full screen. The Deejaysystem's mixed video output will be shown at the transparent areas.
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2010 at 12:05
BETA 4 has been upgraded! If you downloaded it before May 28th, then please redownload it again. I forgot to include the files for supporting the MIDI external controllers, so they stopped working. After redownloading and updating the controllers will work again.
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
jamhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2010 at 07:36
Meanwhile many months later...........

What's happening??????
djludo75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djludo75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2010 at 07:44
Too bad ;(( This software looked fabulous, but 5 month without a news... I would truly love this developper find help somewhere to move quicker... because we will all be sad not to see a new version coming up VERY VERY SOON... In the meantime competitors are moving fast, so where are you here ? what's up ?

Whish you the best... let us have some news...
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2010 at 07:41
Still here, sorry for the delay. Development is now resumed so we are moving to the next version. There will be a new beta before the final 3.5, so we could test the new additions.
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
jamhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2011 at 00:00
How much longer??????? Tempted to give up now......:(
jamhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jul-2011 at 12:07
Deejaysystem Video 20100524 350 Beta4
=====================================
In Settings>>Control, I keep trying to import the midi_HerculesRMX-Steel.xml file for my Hercules DJ Control Steel midi controller, but keep getting the following error:

Anyone got a clue as it's driving me up the wall?

Also, is this software still being supported, as I never get any replies?

Thanks
Kev
Marcelo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2011 at 20:50
quiero saber si actualmente se esta comercializando el soft y si el mismo acepta el controlador numark total control??
gracias marcelo
VIP1971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VIP1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2011 at 13:46
Possible bug: I have downloaded the demo after being given your sites info from a current customer. I have a huge list of Karaoke files that are in .zip format. Whilst I can get them to play when I drag-n-drop them into a deck, I cannot add them to a playlist, and the .zip format does not show in the supported file dialogue box.

Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2011 at 06:32
@jamhead that file is automatically loaded on application start (Beta 4), so the program will automatically detect that controller if connected. You don't have to import it. The Import/Export function is intended to save your own controller settings (i.e. Play function to some button at some controller).

@Marcelo sí a las dos preguntas. El software está a la venta y ofrece soporte técnico completo. El controlador Numark Total Control está soportado en la versión Beta 4.

@VIP1971 you're right. I've just fixed it so next version will support zip files in the playlist and the file dialogs.
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
jamhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2011 at 11:14
Wow Edy where you been?

Whenever I plug in my Hercules Steel using Deejaysystem, nothing happens.
I get a green light on the Hercules Steel, but pressing any of the buttons has no effect whatsoever.

It works fine on other DJ software, but I prefer Deejaysystem. However, I was led to believe that Deejaysystem is no longer supported & updates have now been waiting for about 3 years.

Please let me know how to get the Hercules Steel working on Deejaysystem, and confirm when the new release will eventually go live. Above all, stop disappearing for a year at a time or you're gonna lose all your customers.

Regards,
Jamhead
herilantabur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herilantabur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Nov-2011 at 23:02
Our school of broadcasting, broadcasting school Samhan, we want to try Deejaysystem VJ2 3.5 Beta 4

bagaimana cara pembeliannya , sy tidak memiliki account paypal, apakah bisa via transf bank antar bank ?

thank's
BR
heri lantabur
come on,learn,invite goodness, work & share
www.lantabur.tv
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic