Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clips play shorter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toutou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clips play shorter
    Posted: 23-Mar-2010 at 07:18
Hello
Everything seems to be fine with this software except that for some clips the lenght is shorter. instead of 4 mn it shows only 40 s. I am playing MPEG-2 clips.
Can someone help me please ?

Thanks
it4biz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote it4biz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2010 at 05:03
I do have the same problem, but no solution. Anybody else out there?
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2010 at 04:21
Deejaysystem queries the codec for the video length, and it relies in the given data for mixing the videos. It seems that some codes return an incorrect length, so the videos are played shorter.

Solution: install another codec or codec pack for the video format you're playing. K-Lite Codec Pack Deejaysystem Edition (available at the downloads page) offers two installation modes, Performance and Compatibility. Each mode installs a different set of codecs. Try installing one mode first, and if the problem persists, uninstall-reinstall in the other mode.

You could also try with other codec packs out there.
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
wingtipvortex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingtipvortex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2010 at 00:27

Originally posted by it4biz it4biz wrote:

I do have the same problem, but no solution. Anybody else out there?

I also have this issue. But i only have 2 or 3 clips that do this. My solution is this,  i turn off auto mix when i play these particular tracks and they play in full,  regardless of what the timer says.  Its an easy fix for me. 

Hope that may help also.

it4biz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote it4biz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2010 at 01:50
I installed the K-Lite Codec Pack and it seems that the problem is gone. Thanks to Edy for his help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic