Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Database

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Database
    Posted: 10-May-2010 at 01:17
Hi,
I am a newbie and am currently evaluating the DJS Audio and find it very good - the only problem I have is when loading songs into the database it stops loading at about 15,000 - is this because it is an evaluation copy? Will I be able to load more in the full version? and is there a maximum?
Thank you for your help
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2010 at 15:12
There is no limit on the songs that you can load, neither in the evaluation copy. If the program stopped when about 15,000 songs were loaded it probably means that it encountered some corrupt or partially supported file and get stuck at it. Using the latest BETA version you should be able to see the exact file Deejaysystem stopped at. Please send it to us so we could see why it hasn't been loaded (use www.yousendit.com or www.mediafire.com for sending files sized over 20 Mb).
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
hwanbustt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwanbustt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2021 at 19:12
When trying to load a database that I have already used many times, I got the following: error: sdb cfile: invalid record found [# 1341] (SDB.File.cpp 95)

this is the file:

Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2022 at 12:50
Try cleaning up the database from invalid records. Go to Settings > Database, select "Delete invalid records" in the Database clean-up section, and click "Clean".
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic