Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Windows Vista Upgrade Success

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cupcake07310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windows Vista Upgrade Success
    Posted: 25-Oct-2010 at 10:49
Hi,
I had been holding off on Windows Update for Vista for nearly a year but I wanted to install the latest video editing software so finally put in all the upgrades. That gave me fits. The special pre-release 3.5.0 that you sent me last year would start but a problem with the Dvx codes would pin the performance cpu at 98 percent on the second change of tunes. When I switched to 3.3.0, then VJ2 would not start up [message: VJ2 has stopped working.]

The good news is that I could start the new 3.5.0 Beta4 with no problem. Then, after I uninstalled all the codecs from klite and divx, and then installed only the klite codecs, the program would load successfully all my videos: mostly .avi files.

I had adjusted the Settings -> Advanced -> Application Priority to MAX but that seemed to slow down the mixer when loading a new tune causing the playing tune to burble. I put that back down to HIGH and it seems OK.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for 3.5.0 Beta4.

Hugs,
David

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic