FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Future Development: Beat Matching

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Future Development: Beat Matching
    Posted: 26-Sep-2014 at 21:59
Hi, thank you for the feedback!

Actually you have beat counter for audio files, but the precise beat matching must be performed by yourself ;)

I'm aware of the current limitations of the interface size. A possible future new version written from scratch will address that issue out of the box. No specific plans atm, but I'm toying with that idea in the long-term.
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
jamhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Sep-2014 at 10:31
Hi Edy, what's happening in development at the moment? The current system is fantastic, & stability is 100%.
I was wondering if "Beat Matching" could be added to the next version release. I don't know what you or others might think, but I think that would make the system even better, if it could be done.
Also, would there be any chance of getting the Deejaysystem window a bit bigger / resizeable as it does tend to get a bit lost on a large screen sometimes.

Keep up the good work.

JamheadSmile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic