Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please create

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f**ker182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please create
    Posted: 16-Aug-2004 at 18:55
Hello.
Dear creators of program DJ MKII.
Please create DJ MKII with equalizer (bass, mid and high)
thanks a lot. wait with a neccesary. I'll buy it of course as soon as you create it.
Maestro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maestro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2004 at 18:57
the DJS is for professionell use, so u most use a external mixer and 2 soundcards.
DJ Maestro - Deejay System User and Supporter.
Cracky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cracky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2004 at 19:24

Plz, read this text extracted from the FAQ:

Why don't you add an equalizer / effects / etc. to Deejaysystem™?

Deejaysystem™'s most important function is to play the sound reliably in a live environment. As a result, its design is geared towards being used with an external mixer. Additional sound processing functions like an equalizer or effects are secondary objectives, we plan to add external functions in form of plugins.

On the other hand any DJ-oriented external mixer worth it's knobs offer a 3-band EQ function. Some also offer sound effects. The best way to get the maximum performance from Deejaysystem™ is to use an external mixer.

Salu2

by: Cracky
pelopinxu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pelopinxu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2004 at 00:12

If one day Edy makes the equalizer plugin, i think that it would be of 15 bands. I'm a prefectionist and y want the best sound as possible

Regards!!

Sorry for my english ;)

Edited by pelopinxu
Maestro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maestro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2004 at 18:37
for DJ use you only use 3 "EQ" High, Mid and Bass...
DJ Maestro - Deejay System User and Supporter.
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2004 at 23:17

Of course, if some day Deejaysystem gets an equalizer (and it may be, but as said it's a secondary objective) it would be a 3-ways Eq: "High-Mid-Bass". I couldn't fit a 15-way eq into the mixer! :P

Greetings!

Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic