Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

out of memory??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: out of memory??
    Posted: 09-Nov-2006 at 19:40

When I load a video larger than 51meg, I get the message "can't load video, out of memory". Is there a setting in the program I need to change or is it something I have to set on my laptop?

Thanks for your suggestions.

lolo
RAYRAGER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAYRAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Dec-2006 at 03:47

Gday lolo..

I've never had that problem in the last ten months of using with internal hard drives.

Do you have an external hard drive?

Cheers Ray..
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Dec-2006 at 19:32

That problem is likely because your laptop's display adapter has only 64 Mb of video memory, or maybe even it can happen with 128 Mb and loading hi-res videos.

You can avoid this problem by configuring the option "Settings > Video > Adjust Video Size" to 512x512. You'll notice your videos will play at a bit lower quality, but it's almost unnoticeable and you won't receive that error again. If you keep receiving it, then you should lower the setting to 256x256, but here you'll sure notice a bigger quality loss.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic