Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The (TICKER) feature

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj rota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The (TICKER) feature
    Posted: 20-Mar-2007 at 18:53

At last,deejay system's (beta3) has made it.In my country where i do vjaying(UGANDA-AFRICA) many vj's have been using virtual dj because of its skin changing,mixing effects and the text insert.But to me i wasn't impressed because its not (user friendly) like the deejay system.But at last you made it(THE TICKER).This feature is very important to us who are in Africa cause you can even advertise whatever you need.Anyway,thanx alot for all the effort you put in and long live DEEJAYSYSTEM..........

Rgds

Dj Rota

dj
mastersdjs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mastersdjs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2007 at 19:30

Hey Rota,

I agree with you (THE TICKER); for me it is a great way to promote services or announcement.  DJ System is rocking.  Great software, thanks to Edy.

Luis

LT
Alan Ross View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Ross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2007 at 20:12

Hey Rota,
Yes, the ticker is essential for flashing up messages during my shows, but more important to me is how smoothly it runs, and how little an impact it has on cpu drain. I agree that virtual dj doesn't offer the same ease of use or flexibility that the DJS ticker has. I think I've tested every piece of VJ & Karaoke software out there, and Deejaysystem, though not yet fully featured, has enough muscle to compete effectively with several of the bigger apps.

Furthermore, Edy seems to have his eye on the ball; if you look through the forums you'll find that most of the desired additions (e.g master tempo etc), have been looked into and are being targeted for future Betas.

To me, though, Deejaysystem has one definitive advantage. Try sending a technical question to each of the rival websites, PCDJ, VirtualDJ etc, and see how many reply effectively. My experience is that the support & communications behind this product are second to none..... I even had a response sent to me on Christmas Day! Stick with it; I reckon it's a more stable, less demanding application than virtualDJ, and there are big things in store for future versions!

Alan

NiteRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2007 at 13:09
Thanks Edy for the (ticker feature)LOL like many others this is one of the features that will be very useful especially for advertising and other messages great work. 
                                                     Dj/Vj Niteray Smile
>>>$$$<<<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic