Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Deejaysystem VJ2 3.3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deejaysystem VJ2 3.3
    Posted: 03-Oct-2008 at 19:55
New Deejaysystem VJ2 version! A rare but serious bug that caused a noticeable video lag on some systems since version 3.2beta has been definitely fixed. This one was REALLY hard to find.

As result of the fix, display memory is no longer an issue when opening multiple VJ2 instances, the video playback performance and reliability have been greatly improved, and the video engine is now fully compatible with Vista's Aero theme.

More information and downloads
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
Suntoucha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suntoucha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2012 at 14:22
I got a question about a weird problem. Some of the videos which have AC3 sound, the sound is wavy when the bass is hitting. The music will be suddenly quieter... I think you know what I am talking about. It is like an equalizer is working in the background. But I could not set the AC3, anyway, I do not know what the real problem is. Maybe those videos (.vob and .avi files, too) have wrong sound...
But! ... I played these videos at home in a stereo system and most of them are worked properly. Okay, some of them (at around 20-30%) had bad audio quality, but the most sounded okay. Could you tell me please what can this problem be?
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 13:07
That problem surely has something to do with the ffdshow normalizer and/or the ac3 filter. If you have K-Lite Codec Pack installed, open Start > All Programs > K-Lite Codec Pack > Configuration > Ffdshow Audio Decoder, then click Volume from the list and disable Normalize.
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic