Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FLV files

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike rawlinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FLV files
    Posted: 29-Jun-2011 at 11:41
I have only just got this product and i have spend all day trying to get it to work as its advertised......FLV files do not work .....I have tried all the codecs you have on your download page and even downloaded 2 FLV players....... all my videos play fine in the FLV players ....why not in DeeJay..
It seems a very tempremental product and i cannot use it in my work.
It does say that the is a money back with no questions asked ......but you have to fill out a form to get the refund .......thats not "no questions asked" to me ....but I am gona try as its no good to me .

Mike
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2011 at 04:10
Sorry for the problem. In our test we've been able to play FLV files properly. If you can't play them then there may be some software or codec in your system that is taking over the video decoding, and doesn't properly support the FLV format. Please contact us at the support email for instructions on how to gather the proper information in order to figure out the exact cause of the problem.

We offer money back guarantee without asking questions. Simply write the refund request to the support email and we'll cancel the purchase and refund your money.

If you request the refund via Share-It then they have their own form. But we don't require this way, you can ask us directly.
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
wingtipvortex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingtipvortex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Dec-2011 at 07:19

FLV files do work,  as ive a ton of them.  My advice is this,  know what you are doing with different files on your pc before posting that they dont work.

If you are using this software,  you should have a general understanding of this first.  Please don't blame DJS for your lack of experience in getting simple files to play.  

hotelfc12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotelfc12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2013 at 03:11
"AppGeeker video converter" has done the trick for me, although I won't give any guarantees.
flv. to .mp4
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic