Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Deejaysystem VJ2 with Behringer BCD-3000

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deejaysystem VJ2 with Behringer BCD-3000
    Posted: 19-Sep-2012 at 07:42
Hi,

I would like to use Deejaysystem VJ2 with the Behringer BCD-3000 controller for play and mix audio.

In find out, that the controller dosen't work with VJ2 (Version 3.3). Now I have download the newest Beta Version 3.5 and the most of the functions works.

Sadly the kill buttons and the 3 way equalizer are programmed for video functions Cry Is there a way to use kill buttons and equalizer normaly? 

I try also with Deejaysytem Mk2 (1.9.1) but it doesn't work. Is there a newer Version, who support the Behringer BCD-3000

Thanks for tips and tricks

silverstone 
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Sep-2012 at 04:23
Deejaysystem has been designed to be used with an external audio mixer so it plays raw, unprocessed audio. BCD-3000 is just a controller with no audio processing by itself - the software must implement the audio effects. So the eq and kill controls are used for other functions. Audio eq in Deejaysystem is planned for a future version.
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
silverstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2012 at 10:34
Hi, is there a way to customize a confiugration file to use audio eq?
I'm curious for the next versions.
Thanks for your efforts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic