Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

5.1 USB audio output selection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamisNemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5.1 USB audio output selection
    Posted: 11-Jan-2007 at 22:06

Hello!

It's been a long time since I posted last and in that time I've tried out a BUNCH of different djing softwares. And, once again, I ended up back with deejaysystem as the app I like best.

I will be trying out MK-2 tonight with my new USB audio interface as the main output and the built in being my cue line.

This USB audio interface has Front Audio, Center/Sub Woofer and Rear Audio outputs. I know that a lot of newer systems have 5.1 audio built in as well so this may apply for those systems as well.

Is there any way that we can tell MK-2 to output, say, mixer A through the Front Audio output but output mixer B through the Rear Audio channel?

In my case, where the onboard audio is noisy, this routing would be quite helpful for I would be able to output the cueing through the rear audio out and the main through the front audio out.

Please let me know!

In any case I'll most likely end up buying a full version (finally after these past few years...) because now I've actually got a laptop to bring to the warehouse.

Thanks!

Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2007 at 12:22
Hi!

Great to know that, thank you!

That cannot be done at this time, but the plan is to develop a new audio engine for both products, audio and video. Current audio engine has become obsolete, and video playback has took most of the development time these past years. I'll start this work as soon as the new versions of VJ2 and Mk2 are released, hopefully during February.

Cheers,
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic