Deejaysystem Professional Tools Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Deejaysystem international > English-speaking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weird Error on Startup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vincent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird Error on Startup
    Posted: 02-Feb-2023 at 09:13
Whenever I open Deejaysystem VJ2, my control display goes black, and nothing happens on my presentation displays. But when I hover over the Deejaysystem icon in the task bar, I can see an error notification that was previously not visible that says the following:

ERROR: VID3D_CManager: Device #1 not initialized
(VID_3DManager.cpp 2147)

I am using Windows 11.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Edy View Drop Down
Development Team
Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2023 at 09:52
This might be related with the display settings in Windows, so Deejaysystem is unable to initialize the displays properly. Your displays should be configured as "Extended Desktop". Here's how to configure the displays properly:
  1. Ensure both displays are properly connected to the display adapter of the computer.
  2. Right-click on the desktop and select "Display settings."
  3. Under "Multiple displays," select "Extend these displays."
  4. Choose the main display, which will display the taskbar, from the drop-down menu next to "Main display."
  5. Click "Apply" and then "Keep changes."
  6. The displays should now be configured as an extended desktop with only one taskbar on the main display.
Note: These steps are for Windows 10, but the procedure on Windows 11 should be quite similar.
Edy / Deejaysystem Team
www.deejaysystem.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic